Ruyton is a dynamic learning community
dedicated to the pursuit of educational
excellence and personal fulfilment.
We aim to foster the individuality of each
student in a caring and safe environment,
nurturing intellectual, physical and social
qualities essential for growth.
Ruyton is committed to leadership in girls’
education that is recognised nationally and
internationally.We will achieve this recognition
when each of our students can demonstrate:
• as individuals, they are confident, resourceful
• as learners, they are intellectually curious,
versatile and can work both independently
• as members of the community, they are
inclusive and compassionate;
• as leaders, they act with integrity, self-
assurance, initiative and an awareness of the
value of service;
• as citizens, they are enterprising, creative and
have a commitment to community service,
sustainability and a global society.
Annual Report 2015