Our educational programmes are based on the Australian Curriculum.
• English (including public speaking)
• Collaborative Learning Investigations
• Science, Design and Technology (Specialist teacher for Prep – Year 6)
• Languages Other Than English (LOTE) Chinese and French are taught in the Junior School and girls make a language choice from Year 5.The language chosen is studied for two years until the girls are given the opportunity to make a choice again when entering Year 7.
• Performing Arts (Drama, Music, including String Programme Year 2 and Band Programme year 5)
• Visual Arts
• Physical Education and Sport
As we seek to foster the individuality of each student a major focus in the Junior School is on her educational growth through the key learning areas. These are complemented by a variety of enrichment programmes and co-curricular activities to enhance her personal development.
Download details of our LOTE Programme here.
Download details of our Prep Programme here.
Please click on one of the programmes below to come Inside Ruyton and learn about the opportunities for your daughter.
© 2017 Ruyton Girls' School ®
CRICOS Provider Code: 00336j